Soldato
Moto X Mayhem
Harbour Master
Flight Control
Airport Mania
Tap Tap Revenge 2
Minigore

Love all of these. :)

Totally disagree. There aren't actually that many games that, after a few plays, I never go back to. Too many limitations, especially with the control systems.

That's an opinion. I find it far easier to go and play than the PSP or DS. I can't see a reason why having the thread here should justify all the whining.

Oh noes a thread on an internet forum is in the wrong place!

Last edited:
Soldato
Moto X Mayhem
Harbour Master
Flight Control
Airport Mania
Tap Tap Revenge 2
Minigore

Love all of these. :)

That's an opinion. I find it far easier to go and play than the PSP or DS. I can't see a reason why having the thread here should justify all the whining.

Oh noes a thread on an internet forum is in the wrong place!

ahhh, someone else thats played Airport Mania! :) i can't stop playing it but my god does it get hard!

others for me are:

Paper Toss
Flick Fishing
Ragdoll Blast
Marble Blast Ultra (cos im a marble blast whore lol)
LightBike
Geared

Associate
I would recommend "Tap Defense" if you like tower defense games I've had many hours of play out of that and its free!

If youve jailbroken your iPhone you can get scummvm too!

In regards to the battery life whilst playing games, the iPhone seems to last a decent amount of time tbh. Maybe the iPod has an inferior battery??

Soldato
In regards to the battery life whilst playing games, the iPhone seems to last a decent amount of time tbh. Maybe the iPod has an inferior battery??

My iPhone seems to last a lot longer if I have headphones plugged in rather than the sound coming out of the speakers & I mean a lot longer.

Games I've played are

NFS:U (not bad really was expecting worse)
Sims 3 (don't really like the Sims but had fun just walking into peoples houses)

Soldato
I brought an iphone 3gs yesterday and i'm starting to hate how limited you are for customizing and transfering so it might end up baying it but i am loving some of the games on the apps store which is putting me in two minds. I read that a new Sonic game is coming out on the apps store, is this true?

Associate
I reckon GeoDefence is the best game on the iPhone and is one of my top games of the year on any platform.

Its Geometry Wars as a tower defence game and its hard, but satisfyingly so.

Really looking forward to GeoDefence Swarm, the sequel that should be out by now, but is late for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom