Looking for advice on best Laptop for £1300

Associate
Hello!

I`m thinking on buying my first laptop so I need some advice on what would be the best Laptop i can get for £1300.

I`ll be using it for Full HD/Blu-Ray movie viewing, music playback, online chat with Webcam, and a bit of gaming with the latest popular pc titles and internet use.

I came across a Acer Aspire Laptop from there uk website that costs £1249.97, full name, model number: Acer Aspire 8935G-904G50Bn Laptop - LX.PDD0X.003.

Can anyone tell me please whether this Laptop spec looks prettay good for the money, and it has a very good CPU and Graphics Card that should be able run modern pc games titles not to bad and allow me to run Full HD content, or does anyone have any other suggestions???

EDIT

Also how does the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670 that comes with this laptop compare against a NVIDIA 9600 GT 1GB in gaming performance???

Thank you so much for responding.

Last edited:
Associate
i don't advice you to take acer,
because one of my family has took acer and hes using was hard little bet
and it has any damage at short time

i suggest you to take Hp or Dell

Associate
Acer seem to have upped their game recently, especially with the gemstone range. I don't think there's much between them and some other manufacturers in terms of build quality and you certainly get good value for money with them.

edit: alternatively this seems like a good deal.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Acer seem to have upped their game recently, especially with the gemstone range. I don't think there's much between them and some other manufacturers in terms of build quality and you certainly get good value for money with them.

edit: alternatively this seems like a good deal.

That laptop looks really nice but sadly it doesn`t support Full HD.

I was looking for a laptop with a 18.4 screen.

Associate
Ah right, didn't spot that. tbh I haven't seen many laptops with an 18.4" screen aside from that acer, at least not many that don't cost silly money.

Looks like a good deal on the acer as I've seen that same model with those exact specs up for £1,900 in a certain high street store.

Back
Top Bottom