What do you use to "Sign" your pictures?

Caporegime
I don't do it so much anymore but just photoshop to be honest...its not worth doing as at the end of the day the data from your camera is stored in the picture and providing you keep the original if anyone steals it they won't have a leg to stand on.

This was the last pic I signed and I took it almost a year ago :)

Cheeky_monkey_by_je_design.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
I don't do it so much anymore but just photoshop to be honest...its not worth doing as at the end of the day the data from your camera is stored in the picture and providing you keep the original if anyone steals it they won't have a leg to stand on.

This was the last pic I signed and I took it almost a year ago :)

And that is a classic example of why you shouldn't sign the photo - it is just really distracting!

Soldato
I have used Photoshop before but then just installed VSO image resizer 2 days ago which has a watermarking function, but limited in terms of capability.

On a side note, is it really worth watermarking some pics I took of my friends' sunday league football team before I email them to the manager who wants to add them to their website?

I don't mind them using it but wouldn't want a 3rd party using them without me knowing e.g. other teams, people who run the league themselves.

Soldato
I use to sign my HQ photos, now I just leave it out completely and do what dekez does, lower resolution and have the EXIF hold my name as the creator/photographer.

Back
Top Bottom