Spec me a PS3 USB Headset

Associate
Any recommendations. My wireless headset is pretty naff and ive heard that usb ones are easy to use plus the not needing batteries thing is always a +

thanks in advance guys

Associate
I use a Plantronics set, not sure the specific model I have is available any more but they come with a usb dongle separate to the headset itself so if the headset breaks you can just buy any old headset with 3.5mm jacks and away you go again.

Soldato
question: with a headset on PS3 can i speak to a friend ingame on our own coms channel or does it only broadcast voice coms to our whole team? :)

Nope. This is only possible over Xbox Live for the time being. Sony keep saying they will add this feature and also cross game invites, but im not holding my breath.

Associate
Just wanted to ask, do these vantage usb headsets have mute without disconnecting the mic (hate it when volume comes back through the TV on bluetooth) and volume adjust?

Soldato
You can get the official Sony one for £18 if you search around. Some of the guys I talk to online have terrible microphones. Half of the time I cannot understand a word they're saying

Back
Top Bottom