Dragon Rising, new video

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Lack of hype is down to the ARMA 2 Brigade. Dare to hype up OFP2 and they'll come to your home and silence you, only requiring 26 keyboard keys to do so.

Associate
I am also highly looking forward to the release of this game. I've been following this closely since it was announced and I'm highly impressed with what i've seen. i can see this complimenting ArmA II very nicely.

Associate
also looking forward to this one. From the looks of it, it seems to be in between bf2 and Arma2 in terms of realism/arcade style, which suits me perfect.

Soldato
OP
I know what you mean about the Arma brigade. Personally, I loved OFP but Arma and Arma 2 have been sitting on my shelf since I bought them. I just can't get into it. I am hoping Dragon Rising will be very much the Arma antichrist. Can't wait for its release.

Rotter: Bit disappointing about the demo.

Last edited:
Soldato
It looks like they've made a lot of feature cuts and have mad a lot of stuff such as map size incredibly small. If anything they've taken steps backwards.

I'll still buy it because in arma1/2 can't really pick up and play (with people who know how to play) whenever you want and with DR you most likely can.

Lack of hype is down to the ARMA 2 Brigade. Dare to hype up OFP2 and they'll come to your home and silence you, only requiring 26 keyboard keys to do so.

That would have been partially funny if it were true, do you honestly believe the game uses loads of key binds to be able to play?

Soldato
OP
I don't believe there has been a lot of feature cuts to be honest.

And I really don't understand what you are talking about with regards to the map!!!! Its going to be just as big as Arma 2's potentially with greater detail. So I really don't think they are taking a step backwards. It isn't Arma, or indeed it does not share many features of the original OFP. It should be regards as separate really.

Back
Top Bottom