Places to eat in Liverpool please

Soldato
I shall be in Liverpool Sunday night and I'm looking for somewhere good to eat.
Probably prefer a really classy Indian but anything considered.

Soldato
we ate at may sum once a while ago, my friend had something white liquid in his food, we now call this place 'may cum'

wouldnt recommend this place to anyone!!!

Permabanned
3647125117_d4cc2fac55.jpg

Liverpool is full of fine cuisine!

Associate
For curry i recommend the Indian delight on Renshaw street. It doesnt look much and it's much cheaper than the other places but the food really is top notch.

If it must be classy then I'd recommend Sultans Palace on Victoria Street. Again top quality food but you pay a fair whack more.

Soldato
The thai place on lark lane, TOYKU in town, the egg for some lovely company!.

Rdit, or that chinese place just down from the docks (ace food, lovely view, was quite expensive iirc), I forget the name, but you can't miss it, it's down by the car showroomy end of the docks towards Aigburth.

Associate
American Trans Am, Est est est, Bue and Sapporos. These are all really nice. Trans Am, Est est est and Blue are all down by the harbour as well.

I gather you're talking about Pan American??

The chinese place is the Chung Ku, tasty grub but a little out of the way if you're not driving.

Associate
A must go in Liverpool is Mei Mei, the best chinese restaurant i have been to outside of London. Also try to make it before 6 to get up on dim sum menu. hau gau, cheung fun, beef and ginger dumplings and sieumai. All full of glorious win. I also believe they make their own char siu buns.

I cannot recommend it enough, the food there was better than when i was actually in china.

Back
Top Bottom