UT3 Free weekend

Soldato
As titled, just pointing out to you all UT3 is free this weekend on Steam, preloading should be available at the moment :)

Whilst I know many are just going to shun the game, It's definitely worth checking out some of the mods that were released for MSUC.

The Haunted and Jailbreak are the ones I like best. :cool:

Jailbreak

The Haunted

The Ball and Prometheus are very highly rated too - nice puzzles :)

Soldato
I've got the disc for this somewhere, I'll have to dig it out.

I really liked the gameplay but there weren't too many people playing it when I came to the party. Hope this changes that!

Soldato
OP
So is this free to "purchase" or free just for this weekend?

Will be free for the weekend, and has discounted purchase I believe :)

I really liked the gameplay but there weren't too many people playing it when I came to the party. Hope this changes that!

That's UT3's main issue in a nutshell, loads of people like it, but because everyone hears no-one is playing it no-one plays it since they don't want to play on their own. If people with it just played it there would be loads of people online!

Associate
just bought the deal, £9 odd is a bargain

Did you got the whole game for this?
Thinking about doing this myself :p
Edit: Nevermind found out it does thought it was just the expansion
Unreal Tournament 3 Black consists of Unreal Tournament 3 plus the Titan Pack expansion, which has lots more vehicles, weapons, characters and deployable items. The entire game was also recently bought up to version 2.1, which fixes all sorts of bugs and tidies up various dusty corners.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom