My Shaver has been stollen!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I dont shave too often(Once every few months) but i kn ow where i keep my shaver.
Until today!
I have a 21st to go to tonight so i was going to shave down/off the chin pubes for it.
To only find that its GONE! All that is left is the little case that comes with it:eek::mad:

Now my number 1 suspect is my girlfriend, She went away to Melbourne for the week and shes been known to shave her legs with my raisers and kill the blades before.
So my detective skills suggest she has taken it with her because hers is still here!:(:eek:

Id had only used the blade on it once but i can guaranty it will be rooted by the time it comes back:(

RIP Fusion :(

Looks like im gonna have to get a whole new shaver for tonight anyhow:mad:

So does anyone else have this trouble with girlfriends and shavers or is it just me that suffers from this?

Soldato
I just shave my head and face once a month, with these:
whal.jpg

The Mrs can try to use them all she likes, but they won't do her much good! :p

Soldato
Asim, do you never tire of bringing your nether regions into conversation? One might be forced to conclude you have some kind of attention seeking and/or sexual disorder at this rate.

Zip, when she returns don't forget to punch her in the ovaries. That'll learn her good.

Soldato
I will use this thread to shout my disgust at how ridiculously expensive Gillette Fusion and Mach3 blades are. They wouldn't be so bad if they lasted more than 4 shaves they are ****** way over priced!

If you don't shave for a few months then I think a Fusion is not going to help you much.. just shaving one side of your face will blunt the blades.

I recommend this for you

653698447_Gjev3-S.jpg

Yes they are sheep shears.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
I will use this thread to shout my disgust at how ridiculously expensive Gillette Fusion and Mach3 blades are. They wouldn't be so bad if they lasted more than 4 shaves they are ****** way over priced!

If you don't shave for a few months then I think a Fusion is not going to help you much.. just shaving one side of your face will blunt the blades.

I recommend this for you

653698447_Gjev3-S.jpg

Yes they are sheep shears.

I might only hsave very little but i still find the fussion to do the best job the easyest and quickest:cool:
Blunt blades tangle and pull and cause all sorts of trouble.

Although i do have a pair of those type of sheep shears in the shed out the back:D

OP mentioned pubes first!

I said Chin pubes!:p

Soldato
I'd be furious if my g/f rubbed my Raiser on her legs.

On a more serious note, once every few months? You're going through the hardest part, again and again and again. Plus, biccing is not the way to go. You want grade 0 clippers and a steady hand, once a week.

Pfft. Amateurs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom