Free episode from Telltale games! Apply within.

Soldato
I just won a competition for a free code for an Episode of one of Telltale game's great titles. However.. as they're all so great I already own them all, so I thought I'd share it.

You've got a choice between any episode from any of these games:

StrongBad's Cool Game for Attractive people

Sam & Max - Seasons 1 & 2

Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures

Either of the Bone Episodes

Or.. You can use it to knock $5 off the total price of the Tales of Monkey Island package.

Obviously I'm not going to just give it away, but the first person that knows how the name "Guybrush" was invented will get the code. :)

Soldato
At the time the sprites were created for the character it didn't have a name. The creators saved it with a filename of 'guy'. The image manipulation program they used at the time had the file extension of '.brush' and so the full filename was "guy.brush". This eventually stuck as they couldn't think of anything else and so he became known as Guybrush :)

Soldato
OP
[timko];14920983 said:
At the time the sprites were created for the character it didn't have a name. The creators saved it with a filename of 'guy'. The image manipulation program they used at the time had the file extension of '.brush' and so the full filename was "guy.brush". This eventually stuck as they couldn't think of anything else and so he became known as Guybrush :)

I've sent the code in trust. Enjoy. :)

Back
Top Bottom