My Trip to the Vag-Opel Show (Pic heavy)

Soldato
I took a trip with Astra Owners Club this weekend over to Ninove in Belgium where they hold the Vag Opel Show. We have a relationship with them where by we come over and support them at a show and they do the same for us. This year they attended the Performance Vauxhall Show and we took 14 cars over to return the favour. This is the second year in a row I've been and it wasn't a disappointment second time round so I thought I'd share a few photos. I found myself almost embarrassed over the state of a lot of the chavmobils that attend the shows in the UK.

I don't necessarily like some of the styling involved but the workmanship is way above what we get in this country. They go in for a lot of smoothing, airbags, big rims and airbrushing.

Outside our hotel in Aalst.We attracted a bit of attention from the locals

VAGOpelShow100small.jpg

VAGOpelShow101small.jpg

The show
VAGOpelShow115small.jpg

VAGOpelShow116small.jpg

VAGOpelShow117small.jpg

VAGOpelShow119small.jpg

VAGOpelShow121small.jpg

VAGOpelShow123small.jpg

VAGOpelShow124small.jpg

VAGOpelShow128small.jpg

VAGOpelShow130small.jpg

VAGOpelShow133small.jpg

VAGOpelShow135small.jpg

VAGOpelShow138small.jpg

VAGOpelShow141small.jpg

VAGOpelShow150small.jpg

VAGOpelShow154small.jpg

VAGOpelShow157small.jpg

VAGOpelShow152small.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
there are a lot of people on this forum with terrible taste, the vast majority of those cars come under the ooft category

I'm sorry I don't know what an ooft category is?

As for deleting the photo, it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.

Soldato
OP
I didn't post these in the hope that everyone would love the cars themselves because I think some of them are awful to look at. It was the quality of the fit and the paintjobs that caught my attention. They do things very differently abroad and if anything I wanted to encourage those who are into modifying to look further than their local halfords for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom