Halo 3 PC

Associate
I was going to ask this yesterday. Played Halo on PC and Halo 3 on Xbox360, I have Halo 2 on xbox but never played it but it looks shocking even on the PC.

So I want to play a good looking game on PC like Halo 3, thus too I was interested

Soldato
Loved Halo 1 multiplayer on the PC.

Halo 3 Co-op & multiplayer were great as well, me and three friends completed legendary a couple of times.

Soldato
Always thought this would come over but with the amount of time now passed, I can't see it...

Yeah i was hoping too as i burned through Halo 1 & 2 on the pc recently at high res and all the settings on max. Looked pretty good. Almost suprised that they won't consider Halo 3

Soldato
I didn't think they were goining to make a Halo game on the PC? I would have thought MS would keep the Halo series as an Xbox exclusive.

Unfortunatley, MS has so many damn fingers it likes to dip them into as many pies as possible.

Halo and Halo 2 came out for the PC.

They did, I bought the first one, good lolz and got my GF well and truley addicted to online FPS. Then I showed her what she was missing elsewhere.

IMO Halo is only "omg amazing" because it brought mass market FPS to a generation of console fanboys with "online gaming". It was quite well done for what it was, but anyone who had experienced anything on PC knew different.

As a franchise MS have hit it big with Halo Xbox fans and will continue to do so for many a year. Well done to them.

However, on PC the games in my experience were reasonable fun but nothing outstanding/groundbreaking from what has been done already.

Soldato
Cod4 is a console game in my eyes...

Call of duty was originally released for PC, then ported for console.

The game was originally based on the Quake III engine.

I'd say it was a PC game first. Now consoles reap in on the goodness aswell.

Oh and the realase date for COD4 was over 3 days for Xbox/PS3/PC. Basically the same time. And it's developed on PC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom