dslr zoom lens

Soldato
certainly don't pay £220 for it as it should be available ~£60 cheaper.
I would tend to recommend the Tamron 70-300 LD Di over it which you can get for ~£130.

Pug

Pug

Soldato
i bought the equivalent Minolta used off the bay for about £60. make sure its a Minolta 75-300 AF lens and you'll be fine! Just checked now, and there are at least 4 on there, ranging from £30 auction, to £100 buy it now - its the silver and black one, but i wouldnt know how it compares tto the Sony one (cant be much difference, as Sony rebadged a lot of Minolta stuff when they took it over).

Last edited:
Associate
It is NOT FF (full frame) it's a crop factor of 1.5 your 70-300 becomes a 105-450mm. The Tamron is a Better lens. I use mine on my a700 quite a lot.
As for distance, you just have to experiment to see what you like.
Obviously if you too far away you won't get a full face. I use mine quite a lot for people in the street and close up. Experimentation is the word.

Soldato
It is NOT FF (full frame) it's a crop factor of 1.5 your 70-300 becomes a 105-450mm. The Tamron is a Better lens. I use mine on my a700 quite a lot.
As for distance, you just have to experiment to see what you like.
Obviously if you too far away you won't get a full face. I use mine quite a lot for people in the street and close up. Experimentation is the word.

We know! We are talking about the tool that olv posted.

Back
Top Bottom