Which mp3 player from this list please.

Associate
I'm looking for a mp3 player 4gb or 8gb will be fine up to a maximum of £80, though the cheaper the better.

The Sanza Fuze 4gb/8GB seem to be valued highly on OcUK, but I was also thinking of the Creative Zen 4GB, Sony E series 4/8GB, Sony 4GB NWZA826KB and the Sony 8GB NWZA828KB.

Which one would you recommend for that price bracket? Though I'm happy to be recommended mp3 players from outside this list. :)

Soldato
Well I had a Sansa Fuze which I loved, excellent sound quality and got it for 50inc for an 8gb model that came with an addition 4gb miniSD.

I've not tried any of the other ones on your list but I would be very surprised if you did not love the sansa. I loved mine until I sat on it the other week :mad:

Soldato
just avoid creative. they really do suck balls. i had a 16gb zen and hated it. clumsy interface, couldn't use it with one hand. no tactile volume control. frequent lock ups, etc :mad:

as for sony, you should avoid the E series as they are they're budget range and apparently not as good as the A (older) and S (newer) series players. can't really go wrong them.

and the sansa has expandability and codec support should you wish to play anything more exotic than mp3/wma that the sony supports.

Associate
OP
Thanks very much for the advice, and sorry to hear about your bad experiences. I've listened to the E series and it sounds pretty good to me, (but I'm no expert) and I did own an ipod. Looks like it's between the Sanza, A and S series. I think I will do a bit more research and buy one of those three. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom