• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

getting 5850 x 2 need info about infinity

Associate
im getting two of the above end of next week for my new build and wanted to know a bit about infinity,for this to work do you need to have 3 monitors or can it be done with two i am looking at the Samsung SM2433BW 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor and really only got the space and funds for two.if not i will have to stick with the one monitor any advice would be greatfull.

cheers

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
eyefinity - and yes, I think it can work with any number of monitors - there was a picture that AMD did with 20-30 monitors - but two should be equally possible - justy make sure the bezels are thin - there will probably be ultra-thin or triangular bezel'ed monitors (or ones where you can make adjacent monitors share a single small bezel (i.e. remove one and clip it to the next one)

ati-eyefinity-flight-sim.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
right im sorta with ya on the monitors which monitors can you use then i was having the

Samsung SM2433BW 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor pretty thats my budget really can go higher if it cant be done with these then i will stick with one

cheers

Back
Top Bottom