• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

its on its way

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Behold AMD's, and soon aimed to be the industry's most powerful graphics accelerator: Radeon HD 5870 X2 "Hemlock". Armed with two "Cypress" Radeon HD 5870 graphics processors, this dual-GPU monstrosity packs twice the shader compute power. From the looks of it, the card is slightly longer than its single-GPU sibling from the series, and is better ventilated, although the cooler design more or less resembles it. It draws its power from one 6+2 pin and one 6 pin PCI-E power connectors, just like two of its ancestors in the R700 and R680. Listed for pre-order on a European online store, a Radeon HD 5870 X2 is priced at 677 EUR

50b.jpg

Permabanned
That thing is bloody huge, Virus will be along shortly to tell us about his RMA on his 5870's :D

Edit: £460 isnt that bad considern 2x 5870's would cost you £600 atm lol :p

Soldato
I could fit it in my case :)
i have about 10 inches left before hitting the hdd bay

already have 2x 5870s anyway so no need for it lol :D + single cards are always better than multigpus not to mention the cooling is better also.

but for those that are just looking for 1 card dam that is a huge moma lol

Permabanned

already have 2x 5870s anyway so no need for it lol :D + single cards are always better than multigpus not to mention the cooling is better also.

You are tempted arent ya? Your hands are shaking, your hearts a beatin lol :p

Soldato

you could sell 1 of your 5870 and get a x2 for tri crossfire :p

Back
Top Bottom