• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire's vapor x 5870 spoted.

Caporegime
Says on there that its a custom PCB, it looks shorter than the ref to me like, probably why its got the power connectors on the back instead of the side, if not, then you are going to need about 15 inches to fit it :D

EDIT: Says in the comments that lexus [rhyming :p], said that it is shorter than the ref design, hope so, i may be able to fit this one if so. :D

Last edited:
Associate
I'll take 2 please

If my aquaintance at Sapphire ever gets back to me I should be able to lay my grubby mits on one of these. Think he's sick of my continual 'can I have one yet?' emails but I'm sure he'll come good. Will post on here if he does!

Soldato
I don't suppose anyone has an ETA?

Or Fatboy, do you have an idea of when we'll see these?

Can't be far off if a certain site is giving one out as a prize.

Associate
2-3 weeks is what I've been told by them that know which would tie in with the closing date of that websites competition

Back
Top Bottom