Quick insurance question

Associate
Moving in to a flat new my new work place soon (for 1 year before i move again). My insurance is up for renewal next month so i`ll call them this week and get a quote at the same time. But can i give them an address the car is kept that is different to the DVLA registered keepers address (parents house)?

Or do i need to change my DVLA registered address at the same time for my insurance to be valid? I still have access and can be contacted at my parents house.

Just curious if I need to do this really, as I`ll be moving round reguarly for the next few years and it will make a bit of extra work, but obviously its worth it if it would invalidate my insurance!

Thanks for any advice

Soldato
Moving in to a flat new my new work place soon (for 1 year before i move again). My insurance is up for renewal next month so i`ll call them this week and get a quote at the same time. But can i give them an address the car is kept that is different to the DVLA registered keepers address (parents house)?

Yes - they dont have to be the same address, so long as you give them an accurate address for where the car is normally kept overnight

Back
Top Bottom