Fancy dress help

Associate
So its my mates birthday coming up and the theme for the fancy dress is that your costume has to be something that start with T. So i thought tiger! (how original i know!) So i stumbled across a mascot outfit, its of really good quality but i was wondering, good on a night out? i would have to take the head off at times anyone had experiences or ideas?

Soldato
So its my mates birthday coming up and the theme for the fancy dress is that your costume has to be something that start with T. So i thought tiger! (how original i know!) So i stumbled across a mascot outfit, its of really good quality but i was wondering, good on a night out? i would have to take the head off at times anyone had experiences or ideas?

you'll get loads of attention from the ladies, but yea, drinking will be a struggle, and prepare to roast yourself stupid

Soldato
If it were me, I'd be lazy and go as myself. It helps that my real name begins with T. :p

But a tiger is good, full body outfits always seem to get a person lots of attention. The downside is that when you take it off, nobody knows it was you under there.

Soldato
get 2 other friends, and go as the twin towers and taliban :D

or get another friend and go as tower bridge, it'll be cumbersome and annoying, but even more fun getting in the way of everyone else :p

Back
Top Bottom