windows 7 internet

Soldato
hi all me bro keeps saying his windows 7 keeps loosing internet well keeps popping up with limited or no internet connection he can fix it for a little while by restarting any ideas please.

cheers all

Associate
This happened to me when I first installed win 7 and then again when I updated Ethernet drivers.
My first fix was to reboot the router but it carried on disconnecting. A couple of reboots later and it was fixed. :confused: :confused:
I didn't do anything other than reboot a few times. Wierd.

Soldato
OP
wireless

he says its not unheard of but there is no fix.

well i dont know i realy dont i will have to go round and have a go i suppose hehe.

its done it on two different routers one belkin other netgear only thing that is the same is the dongle its a g mimo plus belkin.

Soldato
Firefox stopped working for me I now have it uninstalled.

When it updated to 3.5 it just hung on google. Everyone said it was my addons which is strange as my 2 XP machines at home and my XP machine at work all have the EXACT same addons and firefox runs perfectly on them.

I tried deleting my profile and cache and it fixed the problem for all of 2 minutes until next time I did a google search.

TBH I have limited time at home on the PC and it's just easier to use IE8 than to spend days trying to figure the problem out.

Back
Top Bottom