• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** COME AND EXPERIENCE GAMING IN 3D WITH OcUK ****

Soldato
header_3d_vision.jpg

Overclockers UK are giving you the opportunity to enter the exciting world of 3D gaming. On Saturday 10th October we will be hosting an exclusive 3D gaming event featuring NVIDIA 3D Vision. Come along to play latest game titles such as Batman: Arkham Asylum, Resident Evil 5, Burnout Paradise and Need for Speed Shift in real 3D. We will have 3D Vision PC systems for you to play with, plus special 3D capable projectors so you can watch PC gaming on the big screen.

In addition, the first 50 people to register on the forum and turn up on the day will receive a free digital download of Batman: Arkham Asylum plus a free pair of 3D Discover glasses so you can try out 3D gaming on your GeForce systems at home (no special monitor required).

Entry is free - you just have to register below by replying to this thread. We will require that you confirm your username when arriving on the day to claim your free Batman: Arkham Asylum game and 3D Discover glasses.

Event Details
Location: Overclockers UK, 4 Axis, Millennium Way, High Carr Business Park, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 7UF.

Date & Time: Saturday 10th October, 14.00 – 17.00pm

See you there :)

Soldato
Me and Gordon Brown want to come. between the two of us we have enough good eyes to test 3D. We'll take it in turns with the specs, and then compare notes. ;)

Andrew McP... several genes short of a full 3d experience

Soldato
have to say I've already experienced 3D gaming...it was in 1998 in London at an exhibition called LIVE. Very good as well. Altho it was a new thing back then, it was very innovative, but I knew back then it wouldnt be mainsteam till a good few years later...but I am sure many people will love the experience...certainly is something different :D

Back
Top Bottom