PSP Go out Friday! Anyone getting one?

Permabanned
Nope.

I can really see this flopping, download games only so high prices, no used market, no chance to convert games from UMD etc...

I really don't see why anyone would want one of these over an original PSP.

Soldato
Why bother when a psp slim n lite is the same thing for cheaper. Nothing about the go screams must buy over the already available psp's.
What? The lack of a UMD drive doesn't help? What about the other features? Like the now proprietary usb interface, no more using your own usb cables. Don't forget the memory cards too, now uses the M2 smaller memory cards, which sony has even dropped from its phones but decided to put in its new PSP. I think the best feature though is the smaller screen, much better for your games and movies.

But in answer to the OP: nope.

Can't type for toffee
Don
And AFAIK they canned the whole send your UMDs in and get the games for your PSP Go.

Way too much money for a way too limited unit.

Also theyve managed to get rid of the second hand games market by limiting how the game are purchased, I honestly can't see many going for this.

Associate
I am not going to bother as I have a PSP but every post seems to focus on negatives so far so to balance it out thought I would add the below:

However you do get GT PSP free and if you already have a PSP (or your friend) and register it on PSN you get 3 free games for the PSP Go which is better than nothing.

Also much more portable when you can carry lots of games on the memory stick compared to having to carry round all the UMDs as well.

Back
Top Bottom