Hitler escaped?

Soldato
"Then Bormann ordered Hitler's door to be opened. I saw Hitler slumped with his head on the table. Eva Braun was lying on the sofa, with her head towards him. Her knees were drawn tightly up to her chest. She was wearing a dark blue dress with white frills. I will never forget it.

Thats from Rochus Misch who was in the bunker at the time. He had to have died, I do not believe for one second that he would have managed to have escaped, unnoticed, at a time when there were thousands upon thousands of soldiers within such a small area.

Where would he have possibly gone? The idea is madness.

Soldato
Thats from Rochus Misch who was in the bunker at the time. He had to have died, I do not believe for one second that he would have managed to have escaped, unnoticed, at a time when there were thousands upon thousands of soldiers within such a small area.

Madness? THIS IS HITLAR!

Very interesting read, hopefully something that will be followed up if possible now that it's got some attention to it.

Associate
watch mystery quest ep1, goes into all this cack, think the skull fragment the russians took turned out to be from a women after dna testing, mind you that could have been eva's skull, cant remember to be honest was falling asleep :p

Man of Honour
OP

Although it's unlikely it's not impossible is it. His henchmen could have been instructed to lie about his death, and they killed Eva or someone else instead. As for being unnoticed, he did had access to the outdoors, and he could have made a planned swift exit. Or maybe his henchmen wanted to get him out without him knowing. Let's not forget as well that thousands of high ranking officers did escape Germany and a lot of them ended up in places like Brazil, Argentina etc. I realise that absolutely everyone would have recognised Adolf, but that's not the point here. There is always that possibility that he could have been moved. There's an awful lot of speculation surrounding his death.

Soldato
He probably used his Nazi powers to burrow deep into the Earth and escape under the advancing allied forces.

Then, with his fuhrer-vision, carved out a mountain lair where he waits to this day... Plotting...

Man of Honour
Wasn't the skull dug up sometimes afterwards? If that is the case it's not very surprising it's not his. After all leaders generally aren't handed over to the enemy alive or dead. And you still have all the guys in the bunkers who heard the gun shots and saw bodies. As well as the dead kids.

Back
Top Bottom