Sky Card Question (dumb)

Caporegime
Well hey, this is probably a stupid question so please be nice. My question is this: Will the viewing card out of my box work in my mums box in her house?

What I want to do is go up there later and watch sky sports but she doesn't subscribe to it. I do and I just wondered if I could take her card out to watch the game and then put hers back in again once it's finished?

If it's a dull question I apologise, I just know nothing about Sky. :(

Associate
I'm affraid not, you would have unregister your box re-reg your mums then de-reg again. Its a bit of a pain just for one game.

Soldato
Well hey, this is probably a stupid question so please be nice. My question is this: Will the viewing card out of my box work in my mums box in her house?

What I want to do is go up there later and watch sky sports but she doesn't subscribe to it. I do and I just wondered if I could take her card out to watch the game and then put hers back in again once it's finished?

If it's a dull question I apologise, I just know nothing about Sky. :(

Hmm this worked for my mum. She took her mothers card with the sky sports package and it worked first time in her box.

Associate
Probably too late BUT just take the box. Your box is useless without the card, and the card is registered to the box, so just take the box. Works for us. My brother moved his sub before he could actually quit (12 month contract from his flat).

Back
Top Bottom