• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5850 Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
If OCUK are still taking pre-orders for ATI 5850s does that mean they have sufficient stock coming to satisfy current pre-order demand or will some customers get theirs and others have to wait for the next shipment in to OCUK?

Thanks,

Andy

Soldato
I guess it depends how many cards they have got coming but i would imagine most of the first few batches will be swallowed up by pre's.

Soldato
Do you mean they take your money from the time you place the order. Instead of taking your money just before dispatch?

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime
They won't stop taking pre-orders, so if you don't get one from this batch, you'll have to wait till they get the next lot, but the same could happen with those, all depends on how many people are in front of you.

Last edited:
Soldato
They won't stop taking pre-orders, so if you don't get one from this batch, you'll have to wait till they get the next lot, but the same could happen with those, all depends on how many people are in front of you.
tbh it's alittle bit silly, they should stop taking pre-orders untill they've completed the first set of pre-orders..

or put the amount of pre-orders that are available .. example if ocuk knows they getting 300 of them, they could put 300 for pre-orders then when someone pre-orders one it's drop down to 299 and so on... some other e-retailers have this..

Soldato
also on monday (yesterday) i sent ocuk a webnote about when they'll get stock. they replyed sayng this:

Dear gareth,

Thank you for your web note. This is when they are due, so once they arrive we should be able to dispatch your order straight away for you. which means you should receive the order on Thursday.

Regards,

so either this wrong and telling me a lie or theres enough stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom