If a woman chooses to emphasise her cleavage...

Soldato
....is it wrong to be caught looking? :D

If she choose clothes that put her boobs on display to their maximum extent, she obviously wants you to notice them, so therefore, if you're caught catching a look, should you feel embarassed?

Reason for asking, I just got tutted at for doing so. :(

Soldato
They do it for attention... *ahem* I mean because they have a right to wear whatever they want and shouldn't have to put up with perverts oogling them.

Put something in a shop window and people will look at it.

Soldato
Most women want to have thier cake, and eat it too.

A woman will dress provocatively, showing off her legs and breasts to grab men's attention (there's no other reason despite what they tell you), and when a man is caught looking she'll take the moral high ground and call him a pervert.

A woman will say she wants to be equal to men in every way, yet will still expect you to pay for the dinner etc on a date.

I'll never understand them tbh.

Caporegime
I suppose that the other side of the argument is that just because a girl was wearing a skimpy bikini on the beach, she doesn't mean all men have a free ticket to sit there and stare at her. Not that I wouldn't.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I was tutted at for the same thing, but my reaction was clicking fro mthe side ouf my mouth like you would to attract a dog or horse :D

I couldn't keep a straight face, but thankfully I wasn't assualted.

Back
Top Bottom