• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Case for 5870

Associate
As the title says, could someone please suggest the cheapest possible case that can house 5870 nicely?

I passed my masters today so i deserve a treat:D.

D13

D13

Associate
its hard to say as you really need to look at each card individually.
e.g some ultra budget cases have a gap where other cases would have hd racks meaning that they can funnily accomodate bigger cards

Soldato
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-155-CM&groupid=701&catid=7&subcat=29

file1169892340766.jpg

Soldato
The Coolermaster 33X series looks like it can fit the 5870 purely because not all of those drive bays are going to be used up! (In my case, anyway! Pardon the pun :p)

Associate
OP
thanks, my budget well for case is that it i can fit in my card but i dont want to spend a lot on it. my current case is pretty good but its only that i need to get the 5870 which has made me look for a case. As i said the cheapest is the one i will go after.

Back
Top Bottom