GRRRRRAAAARRRGGH!!!!!

Permabanned
Im here to vent my anger, and theres a lot of it, i would rather bash this keyboard than the offenders face..

So, i had been in a relationship for some-time now, about 3 years. The girl was amazing. We had got on fine, untill this morning, 9am...when i was woken up by her! She told me she no longer loves me, and had been cheating on me WITH MY FREAKING COUSIN!!! Ive allready broken the bedroom window and my alarm clock, URGH!!! i could murder the pair of them!!

Soldato
May the pasty bashing commence!

/bandwagon

Knip said:
So your thread title should be "GRRRRRAAAARRRGGH!!!!! MY WOMAN!!!"

Because not every woman on the planet has treated you badly and run off with your cousin.

You underestimate what a complete Austin Powers his cousin is :p

Soldato
Know how you feel man, I had a long-time girlfriend and she cheated on me with the guy I grew up with. I wanted to be ****ed but the devastation was too draining.

Go on the pull, you'll feel better.

Capodecina
Soldato
God, that's really bad. Horribly bad. I'm going through a break-up at the moment but not of this proportion. To be honest I'm not really sure what I can advise apart from breaking all contact with her, getting all your stuff back and spending a LOT of time going out.

Soldato
Ahh, another reason to reinforce my idea that doing my utmost to stay away from relationships is the best thing for me in the long run.

Sucks to be you man, but this is what happens when you sleep with the enemy ;)

Permabanned
OP
mmm ok dude breath in before you hurt yourself or some one else :(

Im breaking the punch bag out.

God, that's really bad. Horribly bad. I'm going through a break-up at the moment but not of this proportion. To be honest I'm not really sure what I can advise apart from breaking all contact with her, getting all your stuff back and spending a LOT of time going out.

All my stuff was at my house, not hers, i bought her clothes and ****, but im not arsed about them, she can take em.

Im off friday night, up to Birmingham maybe...or stay in Chester?

Capodecina
Soldato
Ahh, another reason to reinforce my idea that doing my utmost to stay away from relationships is the best thing for me in the long run.

The majority of us men only get into relationships for sex anyway. After many years of being in relationships I'm starting to think the whole thing isn't worth it.

Man of Honour
So your thread title should be "GRRRRRAAAARRRGGH!!!!! MY WOMAN!!!"

Because not every woman on the planet has treated you badly and run off with your cousin.

Yet. I bet* you would have given the chance

*I make no assumptions about you, and this post was purely in jest because I wanted to be part of the moment. I'm sure you're lovely and completely loyal, really.

Capodecina
Soldato
Im off friday night, up to Birmingham maybe...or stay in Chester?

Whatever suits you. But the important thing is not to spend much time indoors alone. Go out and do stuff. Even if no-one is around to spend time with on a particular evening, go out to a pub or bar. You may feel it's sad but it's better than spending time indoors. Take a book, newspaper, mp3 player and watch people, have beer.

I have been out every night for the past two weeks and feel better for it.

Back
Top Bottom