GOW help. killing RAAM?

Soldato
hey. I know i'm way behind the times lol:o I'm on the last boss RAAM, but having major trouble killing him. I try headshots but somehow keep getting killed all the time either by kryll or him :(

help!:mad:

Associate
It's all about the headshots mate. Load up on ammo in the room you start at and run between each side of the "cart" ducking and sniping. Think you need shoot the swarming kryll off of him first before doing the headshots with the sniper though. To be the best of my memory.

Associate
If you're on the easiest difficulty then literally unload all of your lancer ammo while behind the very first wall cover; when he is right in front of you, free aim while covering the remaining ammo.

That was my method. Harder difficulties required me to run past him.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Load up on grenades, ammo etc

Cover and use the sniper to headshot him (make sure the birds are gone before firing or you'll waste ammo), when he gets close just blind fire the machine gun over the top, lob a few grenades and sprint down the other side of the map.

Repeat technique and he'll be dead in no time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I just crossbowed the birds off then sniped him as many times as possible in the face before they covered his head again, then rinse and repeat.

Works on every difficulty quite easily.

Associate
Its really not that difficult, ,ost people manage to do it on insane once they find a way.

I used torque bow and sniper, Use to bow to make all the birds clear, then snipe in the head. Takes about ten clean shots.

When he aproaches sprint to the other end of the train.

Soldato
I hid behind one of the crates and threw out a grenade, that got rid of all the kryll, Then I emptied 1.5x clips in him, did this a couple of times and game over

Soldato
I got a few headshots in with the sniper rifle. Then he came up close and was on the other side of a low bit of cover so I blind fired my shotty into him a load of times while he chased me round it lol

Soldato
I threw a sticky grenade on him to clear the Kryll and then snipe him in the head, on the harder difficulties it looks like its doing nothing but it just takes a lot of shots

Back
Top Bottom