Nursery Worker admits sex abuse

Caporegime
They should be shot, plain and simple. People who have theese tendencies will reoffend, doesnt matter if their given councilling, or they say they were rehabilitated in prison, when theyre in jail, we as honest, decent tax payers have to provide the money to keep theese vermin in prison, the loony liberals will say "we can change them, this will never happen, people like this have a predatory instinct that no counselling will ever change, a 10p bullet is far cheaper than keeping theese scum in jail for a lifetime.

Caporegime
It solves the problem that shell never be able to commit the same crime again, she's never going to admit to the authorities which children she abused, she'll serve her sentence, get out of jail and disappear into the population again, free to carry on from where she left off, there is definitely a need for the death penalty in certain situations, if theyre dead they cant reoffend, thats just my opinion though.

Soldato
I think the sentences you wanted them to receive in your previous posts were based on reality, which didn't register at the time with me! As I would want them to receive life imprisonment with no chance of release, but sadly this wont happen because are justice system is a joke simply put:(.

Man of Honour
I think the sentences you wanted them to receive in your previous posts were based on reality, which didn't register at the time with me! As I would want them to receive life imprisonment with no chance of release, but sadly this wont happen because are justice system is a joke simply put:(.

It was based on reality Tank. Sentencing for sex crimes in this country is usually weak.

Get caught with 10 kilos of heroin - 10 years.

Rape a female - 5-7 years.

Never quite fathomed that logic.

Had this happened in the USA you could almost guarantee 30+ to life

Caporegime
They should be shot, plain and simple. People who have theese tendencies will reoffend, doesnt matter if their given councilling, or they say they were rehabilitated in prison, when theyre in jail, we as honest, decent tax payers have to provide the money to keep theese vermin in prison, the loony liberals will say "we can change them, this will never happen, people like this have a predatory instinct that no counselling will ever change, a 10p bullet is far cheaper than keeping theese scum in jail for a lifetime.

except you have to have numerous lengthy appeals before you kill them, the death sentence (when carried out in a way that is not basically martial law) costs a lot more than life in prison.

Caporegime
I think sentencing in the uk is to soft, bring back the death penalty for certain crimes, a life sentence only adds to the problem off keeping theese criminals in jail, this costs a lot of money over a long time, if someone gets 30 years in jail, they live a nice life at tax payer's expense, id rather see my tax money spent on something useful like the nhs

Caporegime
I think sentencing in the uk is to soft, bring back the death penalty for certain crimes, a life sentence only adds to the problem off keeping theese criminals in jail, this costs a lot of money over a long time, if someone gets 30 years in jail, they live a nice life at tax payer's expense, id rather see my tax money spent on something useful like the nhs

again the death penalty consistently costs more than life in prison.

If you're arguing for saving money you should be on the life in prison ballet not death sentence

Soldato
It was based on reality Tank. Sentencing for sex crimes in this country is usually weak.

Get caught with 10 kilos of heroin - 10 years.

Rape a female - 5-7 years.

Never quite fathomed that logic.

Had this happened in the USA you could almost guarantee 30+ to life

:( This country truely sucks.

Caporegime
Shoot the appeal lawyers as well, you get discount on bulk bullet purchases:D

Yes because the courts are known to be 100% accurate 100% of the time.

Lets hope if your ideas ever come to fruition you're never wrongly convicted, and sentenced to death without chance of appeal.

Caporegime
But a bullet only costs about 10p, forget the appeals and all that nonsense, theese people are of no use to society, they cant be reformed, i know my views might sound a bit harsh but coming from northern ireland, were terrorists who murdered hundreds of innocent people were released from jail under a political peace agreement, most of them went back to terrorism, the rest went into criminality, such as drug dealing, prostitution, racketeering extortion and terrorising their own communitys.

Soldato

Why the death penalty though :confused:thats so quick and relatively painless! Why not wish for segregation in a cell the size of a public cubicle for the rest of their lifes. He/she would be climbing the walls, now thats a punishment;).

Caporegime
that;s not the purpose of appeals..

Get rid of appeals and you will start killing innocents.
If a person can be found innocent based on evidence then fair enough, but the amount of people charged with crimes nowadays, theirs very few mistakes, if someone is 100% guilty of a crime then so be it.

Associate
Back on topic...as a parent i want these scum wiped out but that is not going to happen...unless they get killed in prison of course...and to all the people here saying let the courts do their job and let these people live in my community...in peace after they have served their time...you make me sick to my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom