How well do you get on with your Siblings?

Caporegime
i want my brother dead.
That sounds a bit harsh, but ive had that feeling myself at one point, one of my brothers stole £1300.00 of me one time, i was drunk when i found out, i was so angry when i found out i could have shot him, i later learned hed got into a bit of debt through gambling, thankfully he paid it back to me.

Soldato
That sounds a bit harsh, but ive had that feeling myself at one point, one of my brothers stole £1300.00 of me one time, i was drunk when i found out, i was so angry when i found out i could have shot him, i later learned hed got into a bit of debt through gambling, thankfully he paid it back to me.

:eek: well hes never done anything like that.

Hes just a chav throughout.

Doesn't care about anyone / anything. doesn't clear up, attitude is disgraceful, hes lazy, get everything for free (not to mention free access to my pc (i have no choice atm)), no manners at all, hes cheaky, and irresponsible.

just an overall anoying anoying person to live with.

/rant over :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
To edgey,I take it mate he's younger than you, my brother i mentioned in the post above is pretty much the same, he has a kid here in northern ireland, who is the best nephew you could get, my brother lives in southern ireland with a new girlfriend and two more wee boys down there, theyre all great kids, but with him being away he tends to neglect the wee fella who lives up here, thats another thing that i have issues with him about, its something im not keen on as the wee guy up here is such a great kid.

Associate
Family..... Family...... I have no ****ing idea what family life is like, it hasn't existed for nearly 15 years (I'm only 22 btw). Mother looks at the world through rose tinted glasses, father is the world's biggest hipocrite and an arse hole to boot, sister gave me the middle finger nearly 11 years ago because I'm my father's son. Every place I have been over the past 10 years has had no point or function to it so simply put, no I don't get on with siblings, or most other things for that fact.

Going off on a rant a bit. Sick off the BS that surrounds my existance in this place.

Associate
To ben fair Sentura, what I didn't mention is that I disowned my mothers side of the family nearly ten years ago, after an incident at my mothers funeral that I refuse to forgive under any circumstances.

My bro and dad are my only family as far as I am concerned, and suffice to say they took my side of the argument....!

Soldato
still live at home so don't really get on with them, i get on better with my little little brother than with my not so little sister. i hope when i eventually move out and have a bit more of my own time and space i'll get on better with them, but i'm not holding out any hope ^^

Associate
get on great, i'm eldest of 3 helped the younger one train since an early age for sports and in martial arts so proud seeing him do well, had him in the gym at 13 he can lift the same as me now i'm 20 hes 15. Other one is a Military Police now but when see him get on great.

Soldato
I tend to get on with my sister in small doses .... fortunately I only see her a couple of times a year as you lives several hundred miles from me.

She's acted stuck up from when she was at six form onwards, (I blame the crowd she was hanging out with then), so I do find it hard to relax when she's around.

Back
Top Bottom