Call of Duty: World at War

Associate
Could anyone tell me which is the best map pack to download?
Don't want to download a random pack then discover that no body bothers to play on those maps anymore like when I eventually downed the cod4 map pack :(

Soldato
Don't want to download a random pack then discover that no body bothers to play on those maps anymore like when I eventually downed the cod4 map pack :(

I got fed up of not having them when playing online, so I got them all!

They all get picked randomly as far as I know.

Soldato
Most people will be moving to MW2 soon enough, probably worth holding off buying any extra DLC for World at War to be honest.

Associate
For sum reason i keep going back to it

i still like it

i just manage to find out how to do the name glitch its very good and i like it i have a rainbow name :D

Associate
OP
I have given up with Call Of Duty - World At War , played it to death so ive moved on now wating for the new one :D:D:D

Even though I've had it for ages, not even bothered to finish the sp mode, I've only recently started getting into the weapons and maps on the mp, but it's getting very tedious after playing one map, then booted as I haven't got any of the new maps :(

Associate
OP
Just bought map pack 3! :D
Had a quick blast on hardcore, on the map Battery, not a bad little map at all.
If they are all as good as this on this pack, may well be tempted to buy the other two, even though mw2 is imminent!

Soldato
Just bought map pack 3! :D
Had a quick blast on hardcore, on the map Battery, not a bad little map at all.
If they are all as good as this on this pack, may well be tempted to buy the other two, even though mw2 is imminent!

I'll still play this even after getting MW2. I just like WW2 settings! Still think COD UO one of the best multiplayer games out there.

Back
Top Bottom