Where have the OCUK custom notebooks gone?

Associate
Just went to check OCUK to see if they had options for the new clevo i7 laptops yet and all the OCUK custom laptops have dissapeared from the site.

Anyone know why???

Associate
Yes of course. I had ordered one a week ago. It was listed as 10+ in stock. After 10 days it was not shipped and I asked several times why it was still in the warehouse queue. I finally was told that they had no stock and were waiting on supplier but they did not know when they would get them. I cancelled the order and they refunded me.
I was very dissapointed already with how OCUK dealt with this
And then my biggest disapointment: the refund was much less than what was actually taken from my account.. OCUK refunded the same ammount of money in Sterling but due to credit card charges and difference in exchange rates I went 62 Euros short.

Till now it is the worst deal I ve ever made. 62 Euro for nothing.
I have now complained and I am waiting for some sort of positive reply..

Associate
I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Placed an order sent the requested proof of address documents twice as they said they hadn't received them, several web notes and trying to call but the number didn't work from the Netherland. After the order stayed in the same status for two weeks decided to cancel the order. I also ended up being out of pocket due to currency exchange rates. Was glad I went through it as now ordered a G860 which have just been released. 15.6" laptop with i7 processor and 280 card, just have to wait for it to be delivered now :0)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Prolly coz clevo (who supply the chassis) and suppliers for related parts have been pretty horrendous on supply lately... tho OcUK seem to have been hit worse than other places... and when units do come down the pipeline the build quality seems wildly varied...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom