looking for a good speaker set 2.0

Associate
OP
the reviews look good thow???and its in my budget

i did have 5.1 but was fed up with all the wires will be using with my pc with a xfi gamer card looking around the £50 mark smaller ther better with good sound .

Soldato
i have these speakers, i paid around £100 18 months ago and they're very good. i listen to a wide variety of music though mostly prog house etc and they sound great, surprisingly good bass and look the part too!

Soldato
I suppose they'l do. Can't think of much else for the price, but would recommend teh aego 2.1 system for a bit more. Will be far superior, mainly because of the sub rather than 2 pokey speakers with little drivers.

Soldato
I've got the Z-10s, very nice speakers and they keep their quality well even at very loud volumes. Had them a couple of years now and aside from the Creative GigaWorks sets, there's nothing else I'd really want. The LCD seems a bit of a gimmick and...well, it somewhat is, but it's quite useful too and the media controls are quite convenient if you listen to music with your monitor turned off.

They've got a standard 3.5mm input too, so if you don't/can't use USB you've got that option as well.

Back
Top Bottom