an itx in this ?

Soldato
Im looking at a possible rebuild of my whs and this case seems to be best for its price and sheer amount of hdd bays plus possible further expansion with a 3x5.25 bay to 4x3.5 bay converter, giving it an epic 10x bays for hdd goodness.

Now Im wantng to get the case now but in the next 6 month I can see me getting a atom motherboard to power my whs for sheer power efficency alone, now this says

case in question

mini itx in question

Compatible motherboard types ATX, Micro ATX & Extended ATX

could i still pop an itx in or get some sort of mount maybe ? or any suggestions would be ace !

Associate
I would imagine there are still mounting holes but thats just my mind, no reason for thinking that :p

You could always drill a couple more holes in the case if need be, might have to use some little nuts to hold on the stand offs unless you could make the holes threaded, but shouldnt be too much trouble

Associate
Hey, I'd say get a second opinion first haha!

But yea, if the mounting holes are not there and you dont mine drilling holes in your new case, it cant be much harder than that can it? :p

Soldato
OP
I dont know thats why Im asking lol :p

but yeah I see your point, Ive asked some one else (Kona*) and he reckons that most mini itx will fit in micro atx .... so the blame will be shared dont worry haha :D

Back
Top Bottom