Presley!

Caporegime
Hey guys,

Not showing the one I entered in the comp cos you've all seen that one :p

But heres the rest of Presley, I particularly like the B&W ones :)

1s.jpg

2s.jpg

3s.jpg

5s.jpg

6s.jpg

7s.jpg

Hope you like, comments welcome as always :)

Last edited:
Soldato
On the standing up ones, i really dont like the way you can make out the hair as it blends in the background.

Also some could do with more PS. For example in one of the shots the there is a menu in the bg which i cant stop noticing, and small brown spots on her arms which need removed.

But over all, they are not bad shots, but seem to under exposed imo

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
I know what you are saying. Presley is a self hate person and it was quite a challenge getting her to chillout and relax. Some of the first shots were almost cringeworthy

Soldato
What I don't like about these is how awkward the model looks. She doesn't look comfortable at all.

Although I agree with what you're saying what I do find unusual is that she doesn't feel comfortable being posed yet in her line of work shes comfortable removing her clothes for a living. In my mind the latter is a little more daunting than simply having your photo taken.

Caporegime
OP
Although I agree with what you're saying what I do find unusual is that she doesn't feel comfortable being posed yet in her line of work shes comfortable removing her clothes for a living. In my mind the latter is a little more daunting than simply having your photo taken.

The guys are usually drunk or in various states of consciousness and she probably won't see them again. Having your photo done for anyone to see at any given....

It's like when you go out and boogie on down with your mates, you don't care what others think around you, whereas taking a photo you try and make sure you look your best. She'd said she'd do more if I wanted :)

Caporegime
OP
nah i look and feel like a numpty regardles lol

If you do get her for another shoot then maybe she'll be a bit more comfortable......maybe it was you that made her feel awkward :p

I've had a dance with her, so I doubt it :p

ANYway, next time I won't focus on curves, I think the fact she was always trying to be curvy made it harder.

EDIT: By the by, hopefully doing another shoot tomorrow, with Lia :D

Caporegime
OP
:D

EDIT :

And bar steward once more about Lia lol look forward to the pics when they're posted

And gave the price for a shot of Roxy to go on the wall in the club, manager is going to let me know this week :)

Yeah Lia's gonna let me know, but spoke to the manager, clubs mine between 10 and 3 so if Lia drops might see if I can grab another last minute.

Back
Top Bottom