There using my photo ( which is a bit of a lol )

Soldato
I said i'm still not happy as under copyright laws it's classed a theft and under the terms of there site it says they own all images and there copyrighted so i want to take this farther so someone from there press office is going to phone me tomorrow

Not a theft. Theft is when you deliberately deprive somebody of something that belongs to them. You still had the image, so it's not theft, just an infringement of copyright.

I'd just leave it now. They've taken it down, they've apologised - what else do you want them to do?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Update after they spoke to there lawyers they got back to me and offered me payment for the image which i accepted and asked for the cheque to be made out to the alzheimer's society which i think they were a bit surprised with but i said some good may as well come out of this :)

daz

daz

Soldato
Update after they spoke to there lawyers they got back to me and offered me payment for the image which i accepted and asked for the cheque to be made out to the alzheimer's society which i think they were a bit surprised with but i said some good may as well come out of this :)

Fantastic :)

Soldato

Very cool, a moral win for you and a charity gained, whilst they learn a little lesson. Win win win.

Soldato

Excellent news! Nicely done chap. :)

Back
Top Bottom