Whats the best way to word this? (email to ex employer)

Caporegime
Hi guys,

At the start of September I lost my job for 'not performing to satisfactory standard within the probation period' - Fine. It says on my letter than I'll receive all outstanding monies and my P45 within 7 days.

I'm owed a weeks wages and £150 in fuel expenses for the month previous. It's now been a month and I still haven't received anything (I've double checked my bank statement to make sure)

I'm gonna email my old boss but I want to do it in such a way that he doesn't need to reply, and for it basically to be a simple reminder he still needs to do this.

I don't owe the company anything, I gave them my company phone and tools when I was sacked (had them all on me) so I'm just waiting on them.

I was thinking

'Dear Mr so and so,

Following on from the letter dated September 4th I was due to receive all outstanding monies (listed below) and my P45 within 7 days. I am still yet to receive these.

Many Thanks"

That sound alright? or think I should word it differently?

Ta
Jake

Soldato
"Yo dawg.

You still gots mah green. Drop it in under the park bench closest to maccy D's, or I'll have to get my boys to squeeze it out of you.

Your choice.

J."

Last edited:
Soldato
Dear you,

I refer to my letter dated September 4th 2009 which stated I was to receive all outstanding monies owed to me along with my P45 within 7 days. I am still awaiting receipt of the same.

Please can you arrange for the following payments to be made to myself.

£xxxxxxxx for your servicing
£xxxxxxxx for servicing your wife

I look forward to receiving confirmation that the above payments have been made.

Kind regards

Me

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

"Yo dawg.

You still gots mah green. Drop it in under the park bench closest to maccy D's, or I''ll have to get my boys Mayor McCheese, the Hamburglar, Grimace, Birdie the Early Bird, and The Fry Kids to squeeze it out of you.

Your choice.

Ronald McDonald."

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom