Napster

Izi

Izi

Soldato
So I just signed up to Napster.

I am not sure if its news or not, but now all songs are MP3.

Also their service is £5/month for unlimited streaming, plus you get to download 5 songs for free included in that.

Like i say, not sure if this is news or not. I just got a promo email this morning.

Makes more sense than spotify doesnt it?

Izi

Izi

Soldato
OP
with adverts every couple of songs...

I was refering to their 9.99 deal for streaming but litterally getting no songs to keep at the end.

Soldato
Spotify Premium now allows unlimited downloads of songs for offline listening and it says you can store 3,333 songs on up to three devices including your phone.

Plus with Premium you can use it on the iPhone and listen to unlimited songs for free.

Izi

Izi

Soldato
OP
Spotify Premium now allows unlimited downloads of songs for offline listening and it says you can store 3,333 songs on up to three devices including your phone.

Plus with Premium you can use it on the iPhone and listen to unlimited songs for free.

but you have to keep paying for the downloaded songs to work.

i am thinking of the future, i dont want to be tied to a service for the rest of my days.

I see this way I get to collect songs, (staying legal), with out the worry of being tied in.

Izi

Izi

Soldato
OP
5 songs a month? so you would be able to get a short album every two months? That is a terrible deal if that's what you want it for.

show me a better deal?

i hate posts which give an opinion but don't back it up with anything.

Last edited:

Izi

Izi

Soldato
OP
its a streaming service like spotify/last.fm but you get to keep at least some of your songs if you cancel membership....

Associate
This is the problem with the music industry. They keep saying change needs to happen, but still, 10 years after Napster nothing has changed. I bought a cd, £13.49 inc delivery few weeks ago. Spotify £9.99 a month. FFS!

Associate
Well, it's signed by the band, and limited quantity. £8.99 for the normal one. But it's still expensive when a month of spotify is £9.99. I don't have the answers, otherwise I would be a rich man.

Izi

Izi

Soldato
OP
i never buy albums. find it pointless - i dont think i have ever listend to an albumn where i have liked more than a couple of songs.

Back
Top Bottom