First ever childhood crush

Associate
Saw something today and thought "thats probably the first time i ever looked at a woman and thought wooooo"

I was about 11 at the time (1987) and it was to Belinda Carlisle.

Pic below.

Strangley i also remember thinking the woman from manequinn was extremely hot, turns out that was Kim Cattrall and also in (1987) must be about 11 when you start to notice that kinda stuff.

So how old were you and who were your first crushes on? Include pics were possible.

Also this was 1987, so go easy on the abuse!

3737925-Belinda-had-a-point-0.jpg

Soldato
Cobra from Gladiators was one of them... I can't remember the first ever though lol :D

there were a few...(that sounds bad)

Indiana Jones was another..:rolleyes:

ah, just remembered my first ever....this will sound bad.... i was about 5 and it was my brother in law lol. (my sister was 18, he was 19) I think it was because he was so "cool"

No idea why, he still sometimes teases me about it now lol

Associate
Cindy Crawford. I used to have a picture of her that I looked at every night before I went to sleep. I think I did this for about half a year. Oh dear.

Soldato
Cobra from Gladiators was one of them... I can't remember the first ever though lol :D

there were a few...(that sounds bad)

Indiana Jones was another..:rolleyes:

ah, just remembered my first ever....this will sound bad.... i was about 5 and it was my brother in law lol. (my sister was 18, he was 19)

No idea why, he still sometimes teases me about it now lol

At first I was like :eek: then looked at your name and knew you were a girl. :D

Man of Honour
Blimey, all my teen crushes have already been said. Cindy Crawford, Sandra Bullock, Helen Baxendale was hot, Jet. Also liked Laetitia Casta as well.

Bit of a Rachel Weisz man myself now.

Soldato
A girl in first year of secondary school but nothing ever came from it because I was the weird, nerdy, shy person in the class.

Never really got the whole such and such an actress is hot, for some reason I just can't see them as real people.

Exception being Anna Torv from Fringe who is cute.

Back
Top Bottom