Ricky Gervais

Soldato
I think he's brilliant. The Office is one of my favourite comedies, and his stand-up is hilarious.

His films have been a bit hit and miss but on the whole I think he's a legend.

Soldato
The thing with him is that he is the same in everything he does. If you like that then yippee, if you don't then you think he is poo.

I like him in relatively small doses.

Soldato
The thing with him is that he is the same in everything he does. If you like that then yippee, if you don't then you think he is poo.

I like him in relatively small doses.

Kind of true, but not in this case.

Not only is it well acted, it happens to be correct about pointless celebs and big brother/x factor garbage.

Swearing in video, NOT ALLOWED!!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't really like his shows, but I quite like his standup routines.

He even has a few short routines in GTA IV, which are quite good, too (if anyone else has actually spent the time watching them! ;))

Soldato
He's got a sharp wit but he's really overplayed the self-deprecating comedy card, everything he does he's basically the same character saying the same lines. It's really worn thin now imo.

It wouldn't be so bad if he'd actually stuck to his principals, once upon a time he said how he hated comics just popping up in movies and that he wasn't interested in fame for the sake of it - yet nowadays he seems to pop up constantly.

Soldato
Everyone likes different types of humour. So you guys that don't find him funny, who do you like?

His stand up shows are great, in the fact they are not typical stand up shows, he creates stories or tells true stories and adds humour to that really, thats what I like about him.

Not the funniest part at all, but I never liked sharon osbourne anyway. But what a ***** she is.

Dude nuke the video. MASSES of swearing.

And no, he is not funny.

*EDIT*

Johno, watch the video before linking. In your other video there is also tons of swearing... the mods may suspend you for videos with such language.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dude nuke the video. MASSES of swearing.

And no, he is not funny.

*EDIT*

Johno, watch the video before linking. In your other video there is also tons of swearing... the mods may suspend you for videos with such language.

God what a pathetic rule.

I don't really like his shows, but I quite like his standup routines.

He even has a few short routines in GTA IV, which are quite good, too (if anyone else has actually spent the time watching them! ;))

Which were taken from his live shows.

Soldato
God what a pathetic rule.

:confused: It says it's a family forum when you sign up and in the rules. Since this place has kids who use it, and is the forum is hosted on a respected shop I imagine they don't want to be in the news papers (which in this day and age lets face it can happen) because a kid was watching naughty videos with swearing on their forum.

Soldato
:confused: It says it's a family forum when you sign up and in the rules. Since this place has kids who use it, and is the forum is hosted on a respected shop I imagine they don't want to be in the news papers (which in this day and age lets face it can happen) because a kid was watching naughty videos with swearing on their forum.

lol don't be so dramatic, as if that would happen.

Back
Top Bottom