how many idiots play left 4 dead?

Associate
i dont claim to ba amazing at this game, but jesus there are some stupid people on this game. i mean you get the occasional time when youve been pounced or smoker pulled and people just completely ignore you or decide to empty a full clip into space, reload, and then shoot again. but i think i had a brilliant one today.
No mercy campaign on the sewers level, i entered a versus game with my character already dead, the remaining three were held up next to the gas station, there was someone as a hunter standing next to the pumps trying to lure them into blowing it up. then somenone chased after him shooting his shotgun and blew the gas station up, instantly killing himself and one of his friends, the final guy alive decided to throw a moltov and try and heal himself, but just ended up torching himself. the next thing i know im being kicked with them saying i blew up the gas station and then threw a molotov at them :s
the thing that made me laugh even more was just as i was being kicked one of them said i bet you're like 13, grow and learn to play the game properly.

Soldato
left for dead is the kind of game where if you dont have a decent team your screwed. expert for example each and everyone of you has to be like 9/10 good and you need to all have set jobs/ positions in order to complete no mercy. Off the top of my head i think there is no game that relies on teammates more. i just hope everyone improves for left for dead 2

Soldato
It's a very team orientated game. Valve is always banging on about how they created it from the ground up with this in mind.

Go it solo and unless you are particularly talented you ain't gonna get far!

This really comes into its own on Expert, you need a mic otherwise its too hard to com with others. Less idiots on Adv + Expert too.

Associate
I've always played with friends I know, never felt the need to play public.
Play with people you know, then the problems sorted :p

Associate
OP
All the people that bought it on a console....

/Gets coat. :p

Honestly, I'd never play public games any more. I've got 30 odd people from OcUK and elsewhere just for L4D on my steam friends list now, always enough to get at least a 4v4 going. :)

My only reason for buying it on console was that none of my friends are into pc gaming and they all got it on 360, but dont worry im not makin the mistake of buying l4d2 on console ;)

Caporegime
My only reason for buying it on console was that none of my friends are into pc gaming and they all got it on 360, but dont worry im not makin the mistake of buying l4d2 on console ;)

look forward to seeing you in the ocuk games in l4d2 then :D

Welcome to the dark side:p

Soldato
L4D forces you into teamwork, it's impossible to solo.

I play with randoms all the time, most others on my steam list are CSS or TF2 players. Can range from complete tossers who ignore the fact there's a hunter raping you behind them to experienced players who can beat anything short of a tank by themselves with an auto shotgun.

Can still have a fun game if only two of you are good.

All you need to do is make sure one of you makes it to the safe room. Had a very amusing time the other day while the other two were doing some dumb stuff and not trying to stick together getting past a witch, smoker, hunter, boomer and horde. Pretty much all at once. He almost didn't make it when the smoker snagged him, shot the bugger off just before the witch got me :D

Mebbe ill see what OCUK types are on later this evening :)

Soldato
Sad thing is that you will find annoying people to play with on every game.

People on CS block you to be annoying or team shoot you, people in wow are just terrible, even back on Perfect Dark on the 360 people would choose the cheesiest weapon and then spawn camp you so you were dead in a second flat.

PLaying online isn't always great with randoms, team games in particular :(

Associate
OP
Sad thing is that you will find annoying people to play with on every game.

PLaying online isn't always great with randoms, team games in particular :(

I think some of the most annoying people online are the little kids who just dont play the games properly, or who cant take being beaten, first game that springs to mind is gta4. so many kids on that who winge and moan if you kill them in free roam...

Soldato
I think some of the most annoying people online are the little kids who just dont play the games properly, or who cant take being beaten, first game that springs to mind is gta4. so many kids on that who winge and moan if you kill them in free roam...

I don't play many console games online anymore. I let my 360 stay on silver for a while now, and barely play my PS3 online.

I play PC games a lot online (CS or used to, Aion, Wow and cod4 on occasions). Thing is no matter what game there are people that really suck to play with and are there to just spoil the fun of everyone else. :(

Back
Top Bottom