Potential *squeel like a girl* moments?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
When you return home at night, sit down only to feel something fall from your head on to your neck!

I captured the bugger though.

thespidertatcamehomewithmeonmyheadthenproceededtopossiblytouchmeatnight...maybe....jpg

I didn't kill it with fire, punch its ovaries or nuke it from orbit though, I set it free -_-

Soldato
Sitting in a little restaurant in Bangkok I noticed lots of cockroaches scurrying about up the walls, round the furniture and between my feet

I didn't scream but a girl sitting close by did when one ran up her skirt :D

Soldato
bless, it's so cute and small :) you could keep it as a pet in a matchbox ;)
Okay now I don't know whats gayer... thinking a tiny spider is cute and that it's an ideal pet or the fact it could be an appropriate moment to squeal upon seeing it :p

Associate
I almost had a spider land on my head a few months ago when I was watching something at my PC. I rolled back a few feet in my chair, and in the light of my monitor saw a spider dangling where my head was just a few seconds previously.

Soldato
Mate, that doesn't even qualify for small.... recently I had to pull my shed out to replace the roof on it, there were spiders as big as your average mouse lurking round there!

I hate going in my shed after some of the spiders I've seen living in there. I'd squash them but I fear it would just anger most of them :(

Soldato
Okay now I don't know whats gayer... thinking a tiny spider is cute and that it's an ideal pet or the fact it could be an appropriate moment to squeal upon seeing it :p

hehe I meant it in the manly sense of I keep arachnids as pets instead of traditional animals >.> yea....manly, now I'll just go eat some bricks being the man that I am <.<

Back
Top Bottom