"Come back to BT"

Caporegime
Getting sick of these letters and it seems there's no way of talking to someone to get them stopped.

I've re-addressed it with their own BT Response, BRISTOL, BS35 3ZZ address and stuck it back in the envelope with a note asking them to stop sending them. But I just stuck it in the postbox without postage affixed, this should end up costing them to accept the letter correct?

Commissario
I used to get loads of rubbish from one particular company and nothing seemed to stop them. In the end I wrote RECIPIENT DECEASED, RETURN TO SENDER on the envelope and put it in a letterbox. Nothing since. It's worth a try.

Permabanned
Getting sick of these letters and it seems there's no way of talking to someone to get them stopped.

I've re-addressed it with their own BT Response, BRISTOL, BS35 3ZZ address and stuck it back in the envelope with a note asking them to stop sending them. But I just stuck it in the postbox without postage affixed, this should end up costing them to accept the letter correct?
Not in a surcharge way but they have an account where they pay the postage at their end.

Soldato
Junk mail is much more difficult to stop than phonecalls. My dear old mum forgot to tick the box on a charity donation.

The ******* sold her address to every other charity, and she now gets hit with roughly a dozen begging mailings a week. I've told her to write undelivered and put them in a post box, but she can't bring herself to do it.

She'll open every single one and wring her hands that she can't give money to all of them. I've got her partly convinced that if any charity gets her money it should not be one that buys addresses.

Soldato
Come back to BT eh!
As in, Have you forgotten yet why you left BT? You haven't? OK, see you next week.
Or British Gas have a similar policy of 'If you come back to us, we promise to stop pestering you'

Back
Top Bottom