360 VERSION OF PS3 HOME COMING.

Soldato
**** off, leave this tripe for the less serious consoles

GIVE ME SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE A ****ING INTERNET BROWSER, NOT A COMPLETE WASTE OF HARD DRIVE SPACE LIKE ****ING HOME

that is how i feel about this.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think I've logged into Home 3 times since it was released. Certainly never bought anything.

It's full of people crowding around female avatars and dancing to advertisment music.

Associate
lol this is a recipe for an xbox vs ps3 "discussion"

home is pointless/home is great/home would be better on xbox
live is a better service/ps3 network is free
360 needs a browser
ps3 has native iplayer support

etc. etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
I remember when I said I didn't get 'home' at all, and really couldn't see me using it as it's pretty much useless..

Well, my opinion hasn't changed, I totally agree that its a total waste of resource if they do it...

Soldato
I don't understand your reluctance to let home into your life. It makes it better.

I'm shy, ugly, fat, and I don't really get the girls in real life. On Home, I'm a stud. I have the best clothes, the best home. I invite so many girls around to my home and dance with them it's unbelievable.

Trust me, Home is a gift.

hehe :D

Soldato
I don't understand your reluctance to let home into your life. It makes it better.

I'm shy, ugly, fat, and I don't really get the girls in real life. On Home, I'm a stud. I have the best clothes, the best home. I invite so many girls around to my home and dance with them it's unbelievable.

Just a shame those girls you're dancing with are also shy, ugly & fat men :p

Soldato
OP

Im starting to believe you now.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom