World of Warcraft - Free

Rab

Rab

Associate
got another game code here.
this time for WOW. leave your name below & will pick 1 winner 12pm saturday :) will also let u play for 30days free :)

* World of Warcraft is a subscription-based game. To continue after the first 30 days, players must enter into a monthly subscription agreement with Blizzard. Offer expires November 30, 2009

Last edited:
Soldato
It doesn't.

He's giving away a CD key for Vanilla WoW that will give you the game, and the first 30 days free. After the first 30 days you must/can then subscribe. It can only be used on a new account.

Associate
Thought i'd see what all the hype was about this game finally after getting tired of RS, started a free trial two days ago, loving it so far, was looking at buying the battlechest but this could come in very handy :D;)

:)

Soldato
Hehe, I know it's wrong but I do find it strange that there is still people out there that haven't played this. All I can say is, enjoy the journey :D

Associate
It doesn't.

He's giving away a CD key for Vanilla WoW that will give you the game, and the first 30 days free. After the first 30 days you must/can then subscribe. It can only be used on a new account.

Could it be used on an account after a trial has ended do you know? Same goes for if i bought it from a store?
Or would i need a totally new account, i doubt il get too far into the game but still i don't really want to play for the next 8 days and then have to start all over again :p
I also want to keep my account name aswell which won't be available (obviously :p) if the 30 days is only for a completely new account.

Associate
I have just resubbed to wow about 3 weeks ago after a 1.5 year hiatus. I don't find it as addictive as before which is good, and I am playing it very casually.

I don't know why though and could see me cancelling my sub when Dragon age comes out, and the resubbing when I have done that.

What struck me today while playing is that WoW is pretty much the most perfect MMO out there, aside from the issues people may have with MMO mechanics in general. It is just such a solid game, with very little wrong with the journey to level 80. End game is another matter all together.

Back
Top Bottom