Advise please

Soldato
From start of year they planted some traffic lights just a bit further down from my house and there is zig zags going all way up to the end of the row of houses.So it stopped us from parking are cars in front of are house and now have to be parked round corner

Come home from work today and had a load of tools/ladders and a carpet in my car so parked straight out side my house so i could shift them all into my house so it wasn't as much of a ballache. must have been no longer then 5 minute and the car was basicly fuly on the pavement (pavement is 3-4 metres wide)

As ive come back to car to move it there's a police car right behind it and they've slapped me with a 60 pound fine and 3 points...Explained my situation and the police said they seen but still went ahead and gave me the points and fine.

Yes i know its my own fault, just wondering would there be any way i could not get the points? im alright with the fine i just think the points was very harsh.

First time ive ever been pulled with the car to :o

Thanks a lot guys

Soldato
Another question.

Do you have to taking in your licence papers? Can't find mine for love nore money.

Thanks.

Yep. I got pulled a couple of years ago and had to produce my licence. Went into the station and explained I couldn't find it, they sent me on my way and said I had less than 24 hours to find it or I would be charged!!

Luckily after about 5 hours of looking I found it!

Good luck!!!!

edit: just to add. I am a coppers son, I knew the lady on the counter, no way of getting around it!! I couldn't believe how strict it was!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom