I'm not supposed to do anything today

Permabanned
Woke up about 12, which is not too bad, i can still do plenty of work if i get up now. So i woke up, stuck a pizza in teh oven and got in the shower. Got out the shower got my clothes on then took the pizza out the oven (i have the timing of this process down to a fine art now :p).

Pizza was yummy, sat down on the sofa for a while, and as it reaches two p.m. i decide to get my bike ready for the trip onto campus, make sure the wheels are pumped to 120psi make sure the guards aren't rubbing, everything seems fine. So hop on my bike, its quite nice outside.

Get to uni in about 15 minutes, which is not bad, however the hill has absolutley killed me. To give you an idea of the steepness and length of the hill, just rolling you can reach about 20-25mph before breaking and if you are peddaling really hard you can get about 40mph (which is incredibly scary on a footpath lol). So i have speant about 30minutes recovering from the hill trying not to throw up. Normally i walk part of the hill because i don't normally have time to rest, it's usually hop off bike and strait into lectures.

My main purpose of coming into uni today was to print off some slides and annotate. Printer credits machine has broken so now i'm not doing anything more productive than i would do at home.

Where i'm sat down i also happen to have a perfect view of the cathedral, which is always quite staggering to look at.

It has also started to rain so i'm going to get wet or if it stops raining the paths and roads will be greasy so i risk death.

So i'm sat here wondering why i bothered, i could have had a nice sunday off watching tv and films :o

edit-Just been informed there is a pub quiz tonight. Life isn't all bad :D

Last edited:
1476.jpg

Back
Top Bottom