FA Cup? **Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
Just seen Shamikebabs post and yeah it would have been better if there was a fa cup thread that was started in the first round rather than the usual small club v big club argument.
Therein lies the problem I think, ignorance or ignorant bliss leads people to think that the FA Cup starts at the first round when it's been going since August.

As for Wolves not having a chance of winning it, you can't be serious!

Permabanned
What?

You mean these little teams have to play games before even getting in the proper rounds :confused:

I was going to go and watch Kidderminster Harriers but I bought a replica shirt instead.

Associate
Anyone's team still involved? Or been knocked out already?

My lot had a North v's South clash at Dorchester today and we turned a half time 0-1 deficit on the head to win 2-1 with Tom Hamblin getting the winner twenty minutes from time.

£7500 in the bank thanks to that :cool:

Why did you change your kit?

I noticed because it's the same as my home town club, Falmouth Town. :)

Associate
Therein lies the problem I think, ignorance or ignorant bliss leads people to think that the FA Cup starts at the first round when it's been going since August.

As for Wolves not having a chance of winning it, you can't be serious!

TBH i haven't got a clue when it starts with grass roots so yeah ignorant bliss on my side. As for Wolves not winning it i was just being a tad negative and have changed my stance that we are going to win it this year so watch out. :p:D

How about sparing a thought for the teams that aren't in the FA Cup? Or do you only care about supporting big teams? ******* glory seekers.

Er was that aimed at me?? :confused::confused:

Associate
I saw my local side Slough lose away at Tooting & Mitcham in yesterdays Third Qualifying Round.

Were 3-0 down before a spirited come back losing 3-2 to a side in the top 3 of the league above.

Man of Honour
1: No hotlinking, they pay for it, IT'LL BE YOUR FAULT IF THEY GO IN TO ADMINISTRATION!

2: No spoiler threads without warning, read the rules.

3: No club specific threads.

4: No one cares, only real fans of real teams allowed in here.

Permabanned
OP
I've got permission to link to those photos so there was no need to delete them.

The thread wasn't club specifice either, it was about the FA Cup and I was looking for anyone else who might've been to a decent game. But hey ho :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
I've got permission to link to those photos so there was no need to delete them.

The thread wasn't club specifice either, it was about the FA Cup and I was looking for anyone else who might've been to a decent game. But hey ho :rolleyes:

1: You have no control over the final content of the pictures therefore it's hotlinking.(full stop)
2: No spoiler threads without warning, read the rules.
3: You only care about your team and this thread doesn't encompass others that are struggling, like Liverpool.
4: Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom