Attn DMPOOLE: The best zep cover ever!!

Soldato
Check out this beauty. These guys call themselves "Virtual Zeppelin" and have never actually played together in person. They just play their parts and then have them mixed.

God this is so awesome.............

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Wow, that's really good. You could honestly be forgiven for thinking that singer was the real-deal! He's uncanny!

Soldato
It's been a very long time since I've listened to Zep and they've just reincarnated my desire to listen to them.

It surely can't be his voice singing though... It has to be bobby plant. :p

Soldato
LOL Robert Plant has put some weight on :D Amazing how uncanny he sounds, I wonder if he's struggling to put that voice on? Might be a bit of a curse if he ever tries to do anything non-Zeppelin and can never get away from the "Hey you sound just like.." comments.

Soldato
So what's the point? It sounds exactly like Zeppelin but why would I listen to someone who isn't Zeppelin when I can listen to someone who is?
I agree, but one goes to see such a band to be entertained. I would only listen to them to be wowed, if I wanted to listen to Zeppelin, I would listen to Zeppelin, not a tribute band.

They serve different listening purposes I suppose.

Man of Honour
So what's the point? It sounds exactly like Zeppelin but why would I listen to someone who isn't Zeppelin when I can listen to someone who is?

You do have a point and when I listen to covers I like to hear something a bit different to the original.
However, it's great to hear people put so much effort in and what's great for me is the film of the musicians playing the stuff so I can copy.

Back
Top Bottom