Not Showing Up

Associate
I have a "Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro Series" sound card, recently purchased a new mobo and now its not working properly.
I have the Realtek onboard one installed aswell using cd. thats working fine, but i want to use my sound card instead. ive checked on my Hardware manager and its got an error on my sound card. but onboard is ok. Ive tried updating the newest drivers, but still not working. when i try to change it in control panel its not showing up, any idea's?

Associate
OP
Right disabled it in bios, but still when i go to control panel that sound devices, it showing up as No Audio Device. still there's an error next to it on hardware manager.

Soldato
Uninstall all of the onboard audio software and reinstall the creative software. What error is it giving in device manager?

Associate
OP
I have done, but not since disabling it on bios, ill give it a go tomoz. Its saying in the box:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Associate
OP
Right its showing up in device manager fine and control panel now, but when i try and click on Creative panel its saying not installed and this audio device cannot be launched. And
The audio device supported by this application is not detected.

Any Idea's?

Soldato
Uninstall all creative software and use driver sweeper to get all the creative software traces off there, then try installing the latest stable release drivers. Make sure you restart the PC inbetween.

Back
Top Bottom